ALIBIJABAN WITH BURIAS ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE
2 Days and 1 Night
Mobile : (SUN) 09428206515 / (SMART) 09988696338 / (GLOBE) 09778154707 / (GLOBE) 09162561122
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Primerosetravels
Joiner Tour Package
• For those who like to join with other groups and tour schedules are set every Saturday and Sunday for 2 days and 1 night and every Friday to Sunday for 3 days and 2 nights.
Private or Exclusive Tour
• Private or Exclusive Tour(s) with a minimum passenger of twelve (12) persons per van can be set anytime as preferred.
• For additional and special discounts kindly send us the final headcount and we will send you the revised quotation.
• Twelve (12) persons and above with one (1) FREE cottage.
- Round Trip Van Transfer (Manila – San Andres – Manila)
- Boat Fee (San Andres – Alibijaban-San Andres)
- Tent Accommodation (4person/tent)
- Entrance Fee
- Terminal Fee
- Environmental Fee
- Tour Coordinator & Guide
• Alibijaban Island
• Alibijaban Sandbar
• Alibijaban Mangroves
• Sombrero Island (Per San Andres Tourism Office sight seeing only)
• Tinalisayan Island
• Animasola Island
• Snake Island or Dapa Island
- Meals – Day 1 – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner & Day 2 Breakfast
- Drinking Water (Php60/galloon) Free of Charge Mineral Drinking Water if you avail tour package with food.
- Water for bathing (Php150/drum)
- Island Hopping Activities on personal account
- All other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
We have coordinated with the friendliest, reliable and accommodating people to make sure that your visit to ALIBIJABAN WITH BURIAS ISLAND will be safe, relaxing and a memorable experience for your family and friends.
|09:00 pm||Assembly Time – SM MOA open parking between the Buildings of Telstra, SM Hypermarket, EXL and KFC|
|10:00 pm||Departure Time – Manila|
|05:00 am||– Estimated Time Arrival – San Andres Port Breakfast & Market Time|
|06:00 am||– Estimated Time Arrival – Alibijaban Island|
|07:00 am||– Island Hopping to Burias Island
|04:00 pm||Back to Alibijaban Island- CAMP SITE|
|06:00 am||– Wake – up call|
|07:00 am||– Breakfast|
|07:30 am||– Island Hopping Alibijaban
|10:00 am||– Departure – Alibijaban Island|
|10:30 am||– Departure –San Andres Port|
|12:30 pm||– Lunch Time at Catanuan, Quezon|
|09:00 pm||– Estimated Time Arrival – Manila|